Supply List for Your Book Starts Here! How to Plan, Write, and Develop Your Memoir, Novel, or Nonfiction Book
- In this workshop, you'll learn how to support your book-writing journey via systems to organize book research and computer files, set aside sacred writing time, network with other writers, and work with editors and feedback partners. Includes plenty of up-to-date information on submitting to agents and publishers, and what they look for in today's competitive market.
- Please bring or plan to purchase for your storyboard:
- One 18 x 24 foam core board
- 3-4 small packs of assorted colored 3" Post-It notes
- One glue stick
- A pair of scissors
- You're also encouraged to bring a double-spaced printed copy of your manuscript or story scenes or notes so far, as well as your laptop computer, extension cord, power strip, and/or batteries, and plenty of writing materials.
Course tuition incluces all handouts for the workshop.