Especially designed for writers with a manuscript in partial or complete draft who need uninterrupted time to write and revise. Your IS week includes:
· Meeting with Mary before your week begins to plan each day
· Checkins with Mary each evening (by email) to chart your progress and get the next day’s assignment
· Option of attending three craft workshops on whole-book structure, chapter arcs, transitions, and theme to boost your writing skills
· Community you can join as you wish—for meals, evening activities, and sharing your writing for feedback
· Feedback from Mary on up to 8000 words of your writing after the retreat
A great way to solidify your writing practice and make strong progress on your book! To make the most of your week, please plan to stay on-campus.
“I set and achieved goals, applied the concepts from the week before and watched it raise the quality and quantity of my output. It was a leap ahead that provided direction and momentum that endures. Every writer’s dream!
I loved it! It allowed me to achieve a depth of understanding and productivity that would not have been possible otherwise.”
– Mary Kipp, MISA Alum
This class is eligible for University of Wisconsin Superior Graduate Credit. - Please call the Registrar for more information - 715-747-2054