Permanent opportunities are listed as positions become available.
Seasonal employment opportunities are available for our summer programs.
Associate Director of Programming
Madeline Island School of the Arts is the top ranked art and craft school in the country. The school is expanding its operations and locations nationally. We are seeking candidates interested in a unique career opportunity within our programming and marketing department.
Key responsibilities include: research, recruitment, and management of world-renowned instructors in four art genres.
- Research, identify and develop strong instructor relationships through effectively communicating ideas, proposals, and correspondence.
- Manage workshop programs from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact with the internal support teams.
- Manage budgets on each workshop to ensure healthy margins. Identify potential risks to the business/programs and take preemptive actions to mitigate.
- Distill instructor and student feedback to help effectively define the instructor and workshop success.
- Help build and execute program strategies.
- Contribute proactively to the analysis and optimization of workflow and platforms to drive efficiency and scale.
- BA or equivalent required.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and think outside the box.
- Experience in juggling and prioritizing competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with different groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work face-to-face with instructors, students and team members.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Interest in all aspects of the programming cycle.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team with collaborative problem-solving skills and top-notch sense of humor.
- General understanding of media platforms: Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
COMPENSATION AND INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary with benefits, bonus program and travel to our four locations: Tucson, Santa Fe, Maine, and California.
Applicants send resume to:
Director of Programming
La Pointe, WI 54850
We are hiring for the Summer 2022 season.
Employment dates are June 1st – October 15th, 2022